iOS, Android and Web versions can share the same database on back4app
woopy is a Universal App template where you can browse and post listings on the go, new or used stuff you want to sell. You can search for keywords or category, chat with the seller by his item’s page, log in with Facebook or email, like and share ads, and a lot more.Besides uploading up to 3 images while posting an ad, This app allows you to also upload a 10-second video, this is a great feature that other listings classifieds apps do not have!Users will be able to report ads or users and block/unblock inappropriate users to prevent getting chat messages from blocked people. They will also able to send Feedbacks to other sellers Myukmailboxwoopy has also a verification email system, once a user signs up, the back4app server sends a verification email based on the email address the user typed in the signup screen. People will be able to see if a user is Verified or not by entering his/her Profile screen.The Categories names and images are stored into the Parse Dashboard, so you’ll be able to add new categories remotely without having to update the app.Check its demo APK to see it in action!
woopy is a native Android Studio project, Universal, super easy to customize, backend with Parse Server hosted on https://back4app.com
About Parse SDK and back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
What about free support for this template?
How do I rename the app’s package name?
Should I use the latest version of Android Studio to edit this template?
The demo APK crashes on startup
How do I remove AdMob banner ads?
How to change images in the Categories class of my Parse Dashboard?
After importing Categories.json in my Parse Dashboard, I see no data
How do I change the order of Categories?
- Android Studio 3.x project – Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banners
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back}app
- Browse ads by Category or search by Keywords
- Sort ads by Recent, Price, Most liked and Condition
- Map with radius distance circle and slider to change the nearby distance
- Post/edit ads, with 3 pics and an optional 10-second video
- Send/read Feedbacks and Comments
- Report/block inappropriate users or ads
- Chat with sellers within the app, with the possibility to attach pictures to the chat messages
- Push Notifications for chat messages, likes, feedbacks and comments
- Check your liked ads in the My Likes screen
- Activity screen
- List of active chats
- Easy to Customize
- Well commented code
- User Guide and PSD graphics included
- The latest version of Android Studio and basic knowledge of its interface
- Photoshop (or similar photo editor softwares)
- Windows PC or Mac
- Free account on back4app
- Facebook developer account
- Google Developer and Play Store account
- A valid AdMob account account to create a banner UNIT ID
- A real device with Android 5.0 or above (recommended)