WP Guard is a powerful WordPress security plugin that will protect your website from hackers, attacks and other threats. It will protect your website from SQLi Attacks (SQL Injections), XSS Vulnerabilities, Proxy Visitors, VPN Visitors, TOR Visitors, Spam, Malicious Files (Viruses) and many other types of threats.
WP Guard uses an intelligent algorithms (similar to the ones used by major industry companies) to detect all known hacker attacks as well as new unknown threats using code recognition and patterns, and automatically takes action.
WP Guard is directly integrated with WordPress, you can view all logs in the Admin Panel and it is also integrated with Ban System from which can be banned Visitors (IP Addresses), Countries, IP Ranges, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Browsers, Operating Systems (OS) and Referrers. WP Guard has many features and settings. With its help can be easily managed the security of your website.
WP Guard is a powerful Web Application Firewall designed to protect WordPress. It allows any website administrator to benefit from very advanced and powerful security features. It is very fast, optimised and requires very low system resource.
- SQLi ProtectionProtection from SQL Injections (SQLi) and XSS Vulnerabilities (Cross-Site Scripting).
- Proxy ProtectionProtection from Proxy, VPN and TOR Visitors or so-called people hiding behind proxies.
- Spam ProtectionProtection from Spammers and Spam Bots that aim to spam your website.
- DNSBL IntegrationIntegration with some of the best Spam Databases (DNSBL) to protect your website from Bad Visitors.
- AdBlocker DetectionDetects and block visitors that use the AdBlockers to hide the ads on the website.
- Intelligent Pattern RecognitionDetects Unknown and Zero-Day Attacks and Exploits.
- Industrial-Strength AlgorithmsDetects Known Hacker Attacks.
- Ban SystemHelps you to block and redirect Visitors / Users (IP Addresses), Countries, IP Ranges, Operating Systems, Browsers, Internet Service Providers (ISP) and Referrers.
- Bad Bots and Crawlers ProtectionBlocks many Bad Bots and Crawlers that will waste your website bandwidth.
- Fake Bots ProtectionVerifying search engine bots that visit your website whether they are real or fake bots.
- Headers CheckEvery visitor’s response headers will be checked and if there are suspicious objects their access to the website will be denied.
- Auto BanFunction that will automatically block attackers and threats such as Bad Bots, Crawlers and other.
- Threat LogsEach threat and attack is logged into the database, so you can view them later. (No duplicates)
- Detailed LogsThe logs contain many information about the Threat / Attack like Browser, Operating System, Country, State, City, User Agent, Location on the Map and other useful information.
- E-Mail NotificationsYou will receive an E-Mail Notifications when attack or threat is detected.
- Dashboard with StatsOn the Dashboard you can check the Stats for the protection of your website.
- Useful ToolsCollection of Tools such as .htaccess Editor, Hash Generator and other.
- Errors MonitoringUseful tool that shows all logged errors from your website.
- .htaccess EditorEdit your .htaccess file directly from the Admin Panel, no need to open it in any external editor.
- IP & File WhitelistA list of IP Addresses and Files that will be ignored by the app and will not be blocked.
- Live TrafficObserve your visitors in real time as they interact with your website.
- Visit AnalyticsTrack and analyze how people use your website.
- PHP Configuration CheckerCheck current PHP Configuration for potential security flaws.
- Site InformationPage with a huge amount of Information and Statistics about your website.
- Login HistoryHelps you to track all logins and login attempts.
- Very OptimizedThe script is very lightweight and won’t slow down your website loading time.
- Fully ResponsiveLooks good on many devices and screen resolutions.
- Easy to setupThe installation process is very fast, simple and easy.
- Easy for useThe script’s admin panel interface is very user friendly.
3 December 2020 – Version 1.5
1 June 2020 – Version 1.4
30 April 2020 – Version 1.3
2 September 2019 – Version 1.2
31 August 2019 – Version 1.1
11 May 2019 – Version 1.0
Note: You should be aware that there is NO security system that is 100% secure. By purchasing this item, you ACCEPT that its modules are not 100% accurate. Only IPv4 is supported.